Thursday, June 14, 2007

Days Thoughts

Forgive me if I have missed stuff, I haven't seen all the episodes of Days the past few weeks.

Stefano is back!! I am so excited about this. I can't wait for him to up and around and causing trouble. The Bradys have had it easy while he was gone. Now he's back - look out Salem!

I like the Sami/EJ dynamic, but I LOVE Lumi so I hope that Sami and EJ don't end up together. I think Sami and Lucas have such an amazing chemistry together. Lumi fans have waited so long for them to finally be together and happy, it just isn't fair to tear them apart now. I am interested in the origins of the DiMera/Brady vendetta.

Shawn/Belle/Phillip/Claire: Enough already!! I am so sick of these people. They finally find Claire and instead of calling the Salem PD Belle calls that mom and gets her to come back? Phillip is the only one with any sense (scary!) he called the cops. This whole thing has just dragged on for much too long. And I HATE how they wrapped up the Willow storyline. I am so happy that they killed her off, but they could have done it in a better way. And of course Shawn finds out he actually wasn't the baby's father. If that DNA lab was in the real world it would have been shut down a long time ago. Anyone can fake a DNA test in Salem. Gloria on Y&R should have insisted that lab do her DNA test, she wouldn't have had to switch samples herself.

Nick/Chelsea/teens teens teens: Ugh! Could Nick and Chelsea go back and forth any more than they have? Nick is just not written well. The actor isn't exactly great either, and with bad material to begin with, it's worse. I am bored with them. Either get together or break up, but make a decision already. The rest of the teens bore me and I just tune them out.

Lexie is back. Apparently she was in a tunnel for the past few months. Okay then. Why was she wailing like that? Where is the voice changer she must have been using to sound like she did before Bo went down there after her? If she was that hysterical she wouldn't have been able to recognize Hope so quickly. Did EJ put her down there?

I refuse to comment on John Black.

One last thing. If Nick had been the father of Willow's baby, she would have given birth to a huge pair of lips.

No comments: