Monday, June 18, 2007

Y&R Thoughts

Last week was pretty good. Nick is alive. Logan, the doctor, is just weird. I get a bad feeling from her. She's a little too Kathy Bates for my liking. I really doubt that she can't leave Nick long enough to go get help. I don't think she wants to leave him. I wonder if she will hobble him if he keeps trying to leave? Maybe she is knocking him out with those plants she keeps feeding him. Today's Canadian show had Nick mention his family. He never calls them by name, he just keeps saying he needs to get back to his family. When Logan asked him about kids, he said he had a son and a daughter. Here's what I am thinking. Nick has partial amnesia. He doesn't remember anything about Cassie dying or his affair/marriage to Phyllis or anything about Summer. When he said he had a son and daughter he meant Noah and Cassie. I am not sure if that's how it will play out though, because they might make him fall for the doctor.

Daniel is his mother's son for sure. Instead of owning up to what happened with his bank account, he keeps lying to Lily. I predict they will get back together and a few months from now, Lily will learn the truth and leave his lying ass for good. I still don't get the Amber/Daniel connection. What does she offer him? If he was sleeping with her I could understand why he he follows her so blindly, but he isn't getting any from her. But still, he does whatever she asks. It makes no sense. Poor Kevin is dragged into this mess too. I am glad PlumGarrett is gone, he was annoying. I still want to know more about Cane's evil side and find out what he is up to.

Gloria is one delusional woman. William will turn her in the second he is able to. He shouldn't even be the DA with the bias he shows. *cough* JT *cough* I still don't get why that ass wasn't charged with assault when he hit Kevin. Lots of people have excuses as to why they assault someone, that doesn't mean they get away with it.

JT and Victoria make me sick. I hate them together and I resent every minute given to them on the show. They are great for my diet since I immediately feel ill when I see them on screen. And to be completely shallow, can't that girl get those teeth fixed? It is so distracting and she is always smiling so big with all those gappy teeth showing. I always thought people that had bad teeth tried to hide them. This girl is proud of the fact that you could drive a truck through her front teeth.

I love the interaction between Sharon/Phyllis/Jack. Sharon and Phyllis need to team up more often. They are deliciously evil together. But I still want Sharon with Nick.

When is this dumb election going to be over anyway? It's boring me. Right now I am predicting that Jack will win. I make this next statement, and please keep in mind I am a woman. People tend to forgive a man's indescrstions before they will forgive a woman's. The voters will see Jack as the lesser of two evils and vote him in. Thoughts?

(I am going to try and post this weekly, on the weekends)

No comments: