Thursday, June 14, 2007

Y&R Thoughts - One Dead Plum

Here we go!

Amber, Amber, Amber...someone so obsessed with fashion has to have heard of waterproof mascara. What a mess this girl looked like. I also wonder who told these actresses that screaming was a great way to get your point across. Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) does the same thing. She talks louder when she is annoyed with someone. I can't say I am happy that Amber is going to be involved in this major whodunit storyline this summer. She is annoying beyond belief. It looks like Cane may find out that she faked their wedding which would be good. But of course I would assume that he will just forgive her. Anyway, Plum/Garrett is dead and the list of suspects so far are:

-this mysterious person from LA who I am guessing he stole that money from. Not likely because if this guy could track him down in Genoa City, he would have been able to find that big old bag of money in the room. I mean if Daniel could find it, anyone could.

-Kevin, who will probably be accused because of his past. I don't think he did it.

-Daniel. He may have seen the big old bag of money and wanted it for himself. He has been having money problems. Personally I think he is too wimpy to do something like this. Of course if Amber asked him to do it, he would have, because he seems to do just about everything that she asks. OR he could have opened the bedroom door and knocked PlumGarrett off the chair by accident. He is Phyllis' son so his first instinct would be to cover it up instead of calling the police.

-Amber. He has dirt on her. He isn't really her cousin, he is her ex-boyfriend. I WISH it was her, but she is the most obvious suspect so it isn't her. Too bad, I was hoping they'd just write her off the show.

-Cane. We saw one scene that seemed to indicate he is really a bad guy. He makes a comment here and there that makes it seem like he has a dark side. He could have went to see PlumGarrett to find out why he is really in GC. If he told him about Amber (or refused to say anything) he could have killed him.

-Cane's partner (his uncle?) Cane made that sinister phone call to someone, maybe that person is in town. Who knows why he would have done it. I'm sure the writers would come up wth something.

-Someone we haven't heard about yet.

My money is on Cane or someone we haven't heard about yet. We'll see!

No comments: